15 de junio de 2010

Colour my life with the chaos of trouble

You my dear, my new confussion, you colour my life with the chaos of trouble. You dear started as my favorite toy, you were only a body; and now you're such a beautiful face, a beautiful life, joy, freedom. Although I am now wondering what does this mean. What are we exactly? I understand now that when I feel I give you the power of hurting me but I trust (very much) that you will not do. And now I'm right here alone and bored thinking about how much I'll miss you when I'm away, and I can't avoid wondering what do you feel? I miss you right now, you could have taken my boredom away and instead...? I fear and I doubt as much as you, but try not to worry, I know it's not easy. If it was easy it wouldn't mean so much. Whatever is meant to be will work out. Ain't no other man like you.

0 opiniones humanas:

Publicar un comentario

Resúmenes y opiniones del pensamiento humano

Soundtrack


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com